[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]In the last month, our way of living has completely changed. Not only are we adjusting to social distancing, but we are also doing so without preparation. In the business world, sales and marketing teams have to figure out how to communicate and work remotely while maintaining sales growth.
This can be overwhelming for business owners and sales managers who have the responsibility to keep their teams on task, connected, and in good spirits. Corporate training is an effective approach to doing just that. The right training courses can help teams stay on task and remain productive, learn the right tools to communicate, and makes them feel valuable to the organization.
We live in a time where training can be done easily as a group with meeting platforms like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Join.Me. Here are 4 ways you as a business owner or sales manager can use training to improve remote teamwork during uncertain times like the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Training reinforces accountability with best practices. You may have staff that worked remotely part-time. You may have other staff that never worked remotely. Each of them may have their own way of getting tasks completed. Bringing them together for a morning or afternoon to learn the best practices to work remotely will reinforce accountability and expectations. There are many best practices for remote teamwork, so the key is to make sure that your staff learns the best practices that are specific to your business. This will minimize frustrations and internal strife.
- Training on the right online tools improves communication. There are so many apps available and everyone has their favorite. Next thing you know, communication is segmented and broken. Messages are being missed, confusion is caused, and frustration is rising. Consider finding the best communication tools for your business and then schedule an all-hands training session to show them the tool and how you would like them to use it together. Not only will your communication improve, but you will prevent confusion so that tasks will be completed in a timely manner.
- Training increases productivity. It is one thing using tools like Office 365 at your office where everyone has a local install on their office computer, but it can be different in a remote setting, especially if they do not have a company-issued device. There are features and software specific to remote team environments that you have not needed to use until now such as Office365 Online. Consider signing your team up for a training session to learn how to use your productivity software effectively from home. The less your staff has to figure out how to do something remotely, the more productive they will be.
- Training improves morale and brings stability. Working from home every day is very different than being around people. This can be tough on the extravert, and even the introvert. Working by yourself can raise thoughts and emotions that do not come to the surface in a social working environment. Regular team training during the pandemic brings value and stability to your staff. It gives them a chance to interact and ask questions. They feel connected. Consider conducting a short training session every two weeks with your staff. There is no shortage of topics for any industry, but you can also ask your staff for ideas.
Corporate education does not need to be boring. CCC Solutions specializes in group online training. Our courses are interactive and enjoyable because we know that individuals retain information better in an interactive setting versus a lecture setting. Because of this, our participants walk away with new knowledge and skills that they remember. A few of the courses we offer include:
- Peer-to-Peer Communication
- Office365 for Remote Working
- Google Apps for Everyday Business
- CRM Best Practices for Remote Teams
- Microsoft and Adobe applications software
You can learn more at https://www.cccsolutions.com/software-training/. If you are interested in a group training session for your team, we would love to talk to you. Please call Jon Rutenberg at 301-332-0613 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your needs.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”More Training Topics” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_empty_space][vc_basic_grid post_type=”post” max_items=”2″ element_width=”6″ orderby=”rand” grid_id=”vc_gid:1586268631086-cd240e30-8e37-7″ taxonomies=”13″][/vc_column][/vc_row]