TIPS AND TRICKS
Manipulate Excel Values
Do you need to change a large range of Excel data by a set amount but don't want to change each cell? You can change values at once! For example, to raise values in an existing Excel Spreadsheet by any percentage you wish, use these simple steps:
- Enter the percentage you want the values to increase (e.g. 1.05 for 5%) in any blank cell.
- Select the cell and choose Edit, then Copy.
- Select the range of values you want affected and choose, Edit, then Paste Special.
- Choose the Multiply option and click OK.
- Delete the cell that had the percentage increase.
Use this nifty trick to change values in quick sweeps with Excel!
ATTENTION CCC ALUMNI
Congratulations and Save!
If you attended a class during 2006, join us for a second class and learn new tips and tricks! Take 15% off the current price when you join us for a new class in our Open Calendar. Call for Details!
USE OUR FOUR AND EIGHT PACKS AND SAVE!
Share these passes with your colleagues for maximum flexibility. Attend Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook End User and Access classes and SAVE! Call for details!