TIPS AND TRICKS
Jump Around in Outlook 2003!
Do you use all of the modules of Outlook 2003? Even if you only use Mail, Calendar, and Contacts, being able to switch between them quickly helps your productivity. Here are the quick key strokes to help you jump around Outlook 2003 modules:
- Press Ctrl 1 for the Mail screen
- Press Ctrl 2 for the Calendar screen
- Press Ctrl 4 for the Tasks Module
- Press Ctrl 5 for the Notes section, and
- Press Ctrl 6 for the Folders List view, no matter which screen you happen to be in
Whether you’ll notice it or not, the speed in which you can switch modules will make you organize and prioritize more efficiently using Outlook 2003!
MS OFFICE POWER SEMINAR!
JULY 20-21, 2006
Combine Word, Excel and PowerPoint and become a power user. Learn how to: Float words around graphics; Filter and sort data; and Create macros and templates.
CALL TODAY FOR DETAILS!
USE OUR FOUR AND EIGHT PACKS AND SAVE!
Share these passes with your colleagues for maximum flexibility. Attend Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook End User and Access classes and SAVE! Call for details!