TIPS & TRICKS
Navigating Long Documents Using Bookmarks
Find your way around your long Word document by using hidden bookmarks! Just follow these easy steps:
- To add a bookmark click on the area you want to place it, then go to the Insert menu and click Bookmark.
- Name your bookmark when the Bookmark dialog box opens, then click Add.
- To find your bookmark, Press F5 to open the Find and Replace dialog box.
- On the Go To tab, type the bookmark name in the Enter Page Number field.
- Click the Go To button to get to your bookmark.
BRING ON THE FOUR PACK!
Share with up to 4 staff for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access classes. Combine up to 4 class days and WIN with the Final Four! Call for details.
THE CLASSIC EIGHT
Share up to 8 class days with up to 8 colleagues. Attend Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook End User classes and SAVE!!